The most definitive event for Laboratory Industry in Myanmar.
“Gathering the region's hospital, Diagnostic, Laboratory, Analytical, Biotechnology and Scientific Instruments & Technology sectors in one convenient location and providing the perfect platform to discover the latest industry innovations, to network and do business”
MYANMAR LAB EXPO 2018
- 06th edition
- 14th - 16th, December, 2018
- 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- Yangon, Myanmar
- The biggest international exhibition for Laboratory Industry in Myanmar
- Business Matching between the Suppliers and Distributors
- Professional Conference / Seminar
- Tour Visit to Hospital/Pharmaceutical Market/Laboratory
- New technologies, exchanging information, new product launches
80 Exhibitors 12+ Countries 2,000+ Trade Visitors
The healthcare sector in Myanmar is open to foreign investments with 70% of foreign ownership now being allowed in clinics and hospitals.
As Myanmar continues its economic growth, the demand for quality healthcare will undoubtedly increase.
COUNTRY GENERAL INFORMATION
- The largest country in South East Asia
- Total land area: 676,578 km2
- Population: 60.38 million (2013)
- Land borders with: Bangladesh, China, India, Laos, Thailand
MYANMAR – A FAST GROWING MARKET
*Myanmar’s economy is on track to grow by 7.8% in both Fiscal Year 2014 (ending 31 March 2015) and in FY2015*
Myanmar is a market benefiting from increasing democracy and infrastructure development. With a population of more than 60 million, expansive geography and low-cost resource, is attracting increased investment as ‘the last frontier’ of Asia.
A new law granting the Central Bank of Myanmar was signed in July 2013 expected to foster the further development of banking sector
MINH VI EXHIBITION & ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES CO., LTD (VEAS CO., LTD)
Add: 08th Floor, Room 805, Ha Do Building, 02 Hong Ha Str., Ward 02, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC, VietNam
Tel: +84 28 3848 8561/ 8562/ 8563
Fax: +84 28 3848 8564