The most definitive event for Laboratory Industry in Myanmar.
“Gathering the region's hospital, Diagnostic, Laboratory, Analytical, Biotechnology and Scientific Instruments & Technology sectors in one convenient location and providing the perfect platform to discover the latest industry innovations, to network and do business”
MYANMAR LAB EXPO 2019
- 07th edition
- 05th - 7th, September, 2019
- 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- Rose Garden Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar
- The biggest international exhibition for Laboratory Industry in Myanmar
- Business Matching between the Suppliers and Distributors
- Professional Conference / Seminar
- Tour Visit to Hospital/Pharmaceutical Market/Laboratory
- New technologies, exchanging information, new product launches
80 Exhibitors 15 Countries 3,000 Trade Visitors
The healthcare sector in Myanmar is open to foreign investments with 70% of foreign ownership now being allowed in clinics and hospitals.
As Myanmar continues its economic growth, the demand for quality healthcare will undoubtedly increase.
COUNTRY GENERAL INFORMATION
- The largest country in South East Asia
- Total land area: 676,578 km2
- Population: Approximate 53.85 million (2018)
- Land borders with: Bangladesh, China, India, Laos, Thailand
MYANMAR – A FAST GROWING MARKET
*Data prefered from World Bank ORG*
Myanmar is a market benefiting from increasing democracy and infrastructure development. With a population of more than 60 million, expansive geography and low-cost resource, is attracting increased investment as ‘the last frontier’ of Asia.
10 million Burmese will achieve midle class status by 2020. As incomes rise, demand for goods and services is expected to grow in step. (www.export.gov)
MINH VI EXHIBITION & ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES CO., LTD (VEAS CO., LTD)
Add: 08th Floor, Room 805, Ha Do Building, 02 Hong Ha Str., Ward 02, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC, VietNam
Tel: +84 28 3848 8561/ 8562/ 8563
Fax: +84 28 3848 8564